VCU BrainLine Video Series
The following video series comes courtesy of BrainLine from an interview with Dr. Jeffrey Kreutzer and Dr. Taryn Stejskal on April 24, 2009. The full interview has been broken up into nine shorter videos addressing the individual topics below.
Closed Captions are available within each video player, make sure the "CC" button is enabled in the lower right corner of the player screen.
For selected transcripts, please visit individual video's page linked above the video.
NOTE: If you would like to link to these videos, please link directly to the BrainLine website. BrainLine maintains ownership of these videos. Virginia Commonwealth University has uploaded separately to ensure correct captioning and accessibility.
1. What Happens to a Family After Brain Injury?
2. When Couples Should Seek Help
3. Services Provided at VCU
4. Adolescents and TBI
5. The Uniqueness of the VCU Approach
6. VCU Research and Areas of Interest
7. How TBI Can Affect Marriage
8. The Importance of Maintaining Positivity and Hope Post-Injury